Masses take place in the Church or across the street in the Parish Center that is located within the St. James School.
- 5:00 p.m. – Parish Center (Cantor)
Sunday (5 Masses)
- 7:00 a.m. – Church (Cantor)
- 8:30 a.m. – Church (Traditional Choir)
- 10:00 a.m. – Parish Center (Contemporary Choir and Children’s Liturgy of the Word)
- 11:30 a.m. – Parish Center (Contemporary Choir)
- 5:00 p.m. – Church (Teen Ensemble)
- 7:30 a.m. – Church (M–F)
- 8:30 a.m. – Church (Saturday)
Holy Days of Obligation
- January 1 – the solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- 7th Sunday of Easter – the solemnity of the Ascension
- August 15 – the solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1 – the solemnity of All Saints
- December 8 – the solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- December 25 – the solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Whenever January 1, the solemnity of Mary, Mother of God, or August 15, the solemnity of the Assumption, or November 1, the solemnity of All Saints, falls on a Saturday or on a Monday, the precept to attend Mass is abrogated. In the Archdiocese of Chicago, the 7th Sunday of Easter is celebrated as the solemnity of Ascension of the Lord.
Easter, Christmas, New Year
These have special schedules and are announced in the parish Bulletin as the event draws near.