Sep 20 Alpha “Come & See”
<- Click the link to the left
- A series of 11 weekly sessions that explore the basics of the Christian faith in a relaxed, welcoming setting where no question is too simple, no answer is pre-packaged, and no one has to talk.
- Fun, food, friendship, good video & discussion
- A parish tool for sharing the Good News
- All about relationships
- guests come because someone invites them
- guests stay because they like the discussion & people
- most discover or rediscover the beauty of a relationship with the Lord
- Sept. 20 Wed. 7-9 PM “Come & See” St. James Cafeteria (dinner and video)
- Wed. evenings 7-9 PM St. James School Cafeteria (dinner, video & discussion)
Click for video: What is Alpha?
Click for video: Try Alpha
Click to see Alpha Topics by week
Click to see Frequently Asked Questions
- The “Good News” is compelling, especially when it’s well presented.
- Alpha is relational, & we are MADE for relationships
- A no-pressure, no-teaching, no-preaching, non-critical and welcoming environment makes for awesome discussion.
“If you have no belief or experience with Christianity, The Alpha Course will show you the basics. If you are faithful but have a difficult time expressing to others what you believe, Alpha will help you know what to say. If you consider yourself a knowledgeable Christian, Alpha will help fill in some gaps in what you know.
Anyone who wishes to become a better Christian …can benefit greatly from this experience, and the discussions are a great way to share fellowship with our Christian brothers and sisters.” — An Alpha guest