RELIGIOUS ED NEWS
Lord, be a source of strength in times of despair
Lord of the living, bring our beloved dead to rest in your peace
Grant children protection, guidance and resiliency
Visit our website or app to view three short videos where Fr. Matt talks about “Renew my Church” and the new
St. James Mission, Vision and Value Statement.
A spirit of gratitude for the gifts of life and freedom
Protect us from the insidious snares of the devil
Full Chapel of Children in Parish Center Chapel for the Rosary. When school resumes in the Fall, please join us again.
May our home be a sanctuary of the Holy Spirit
Veni, Sancte Spiritus! Veni, Sancte Spiritus! Veni, Sancte Spiritus! Amen!
Come Holy Spirit! Today, we celebrate Pentecost.
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love.
Holy Spirit comfort the distressed and heal the sick
"The Advocate, the Holy Spirit, that the Father will send in my name—he will teach you everything and remind you of all that told you."
Almighty God, help us heal the wounds of division
Have fun with St. James Earth Shepherds this summer !
Together may our family persevere in prayer
"God asks everything of us, yet He also gives everything to us."
-Gaudete et Exsultate, no. 175
Lord, guide me in humble and charitable ways
VIEW AND SUBSCRIBE TO INDIVIDUAL CALENDARS
- St. James offers classes for our children in grades one thru six. Typically, our classes meet weekly during the school …
- Children at St. James prepare for the sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion in a two year process …
- Students begin Confirmation preparation typically in 7th grade, this is the first year of a two year program. In Year …
- Students finish up Confirmation preparation typically in 8th grade, this is the second year of a two year program. In …
- Read all about Youth Ministry latest and greatest news and events here!
MEET OUR STAFF
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or stjamesCONFIRM@stjamesah.org
Contact Carrie Conley (Co-Director): (224) 345-7217
Contact Rebecca Linscott (Co-Director): (224) 345-7216
Contact Sharon Moeykens (Coordinator of Children’s Ministries): email@example.com
820 N. Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004