Take another look at the Catholic Church…and see what you will find in the Church today!
- If you left the Church…or you feel the Church left you.
- If you simply slipped away from the practice of your faith…and are wondering how you can come back.
- Maybe you have questions and there are things you don’t understand. We’d love to give you an opportunity to ask those questions.
- Are you looking for a place to belong and you just don’t feel connected anymore? Give us a chance to welcome you back and re-introduce home.
- If you’ve been searching for spirituality, a deeper meaning in life and a community to journey with in your search for fullifillment.
- You love God and want to follow Jesus but you’ve tried to do it alone and now want a community to help you in your desire for Him.
- You’ve been church “shopping”, experimenting with other faith traditions and communities but none of them seem to be a good “fit” for you and your family.
- You have questions about a previous marriage that didn’t work out or a second marriage?
What will you find in the Catholic Church today?
- Jesus Christ, the center and focus of our lives together.
- The Church that desires to walk with you on your journey – our journey to God together.
- The Bible; God’s revelation of Himself to us which continues to speak to us and guide us today.
- Hope in this confusing world.
- God’s gift of forgiveness.
- The Sacraments – where we meet the Lord of Life and where He meets us.
- Jesus’ victory over sin and death and our freedom from fear.
We welcome you to call us at 224-345-7200 and leave a message for Deacon Tom Westerkamp, or email Deacon Tom at email@example.com.
Click here if you would like information on becoming a Catholic from CatholicsComeHome.org.