Note: Mobile device users must use their smart phone's native browser to successfully add calendar events.
This event is brought to you by the St. James Communications Committee!
All Souls + November:
If you would like to have a loved one, who has passed away, remembered during the month of November, you are invited to submit their picture for November’s All Souls display, in the Church. Participation is not limited to just those who have passed away, this year, nor do they have to have been a parishioner. We remember all departed souls.
To be a part of the display, please follow these instructions:
- Legibly print the loved one’s name, and his or her year of birth and death, on the back of the photo (or as an attached note).
- Photos should be no larger than 4″ x 6″ (if larger they will be cropped).
- Send to “Environment & Art/All Souls”, in care of the St. James Parish Office, or by emailing an image file (.jpg, .bmp, .pdf, .png) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email’s subject line should read “All Souls”.
- Photos, or emails, need to be received by Monday, October 16.
- Regretfully, pictures cannot be returned (nor used for any other purpose).
St. James Church
831 N Arlington Heights
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Date(s) - 10/16/2017