Room Reservation and Event Setup Request
St. James Parish has implemented a new Parish Operations Ticketing System to request a room and/or event setup. This new system allows for easier communication between ministries and St. James staff. All communication and room/event details are available in your ticket request, as opposed to several emails going back and forth.
To submit a ticket request:
- First go to http://parishoperations.stjamesah.org/
- Click on the blue button that says, “Open a New Ticket,” in the upper right-hand corner
- You’ll enter your contact information then select a help topic
- For room reservation or event set-up, please select the “Room Reservation & Setup” option from the dropdown menu
- The room information will pop up on your screen with details on each room that is available for reservation
- You’ll input your Organization/Ministry name; event name; suggested room/location; indicate if it’s a repeat event; event start and end date and time; indicate if a projector or screen is needed, number of garbage cans, number of tables and chairs
- After completing all of the required information, you’ll click the “create ticket” button at the bottom of the ticket request form
- After submitting your request, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your ticket number.
- If you want to look up the status of your ticket, you’ll select “Check Ticket Status,” on the home page of the ticketing system
To reserve a room:
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will not be able to offer the school building for in-person gatherings. Please use the Parish Operations Ticketing System to reserve a room and in the description please include the following:
- Meeting/Event Date
- Number of attendees
- Room set-up details if applicable
- Room preference – The available rooms may be found on page 12 in the Ministry Handbook
Please use the Parish Operations Ticket Website. Please contact Office Manager, Flo Trunk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-345-7206, with any questions or concerns.