St James Enduring Faith Re-Opening Plan
We will re-open our church for private prayer and sacraments such as Reconciliation, Funerals, Baptisms, and Weddings on Sunday, May 24th. You are asked to register for a time slot to come into the church to pray or go to confession. We have separate times for private prayer & confession based upon age. Please click on the worship opportunity below that best suits your age. Seniors are considered those who are 65 and older. Please only register for one of these slots if you meet that age requirement.
Worshippers are asked to:
- Register for a time slot to pray or go to confession before coming to church
- NOT COME INTO CHURCH if you are showing symptoms of Corona virus
- Limit time in prayer to 20 minutes and then exit as soon as possible
- Keep a social distance of 6 feet or more from other worshippers
- Wear a mask at all times
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Clean the pew you use before and after prayer
- Not change seats while you are in the church
- Exit quietly from the back of the church
- Not to congregate in the parking lot
Families may sit together in the same pew if they live together. Each member of the family should be registered to pray or go to confession.
During the hours of private prayer and confession the common areas of the church will be cleaned every half an hour by a volunteer.
WITH FR. RYAN
Life Teen is a movement within the Roman Catholic Church, Life Teen leads teenagers and their families into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church.
EDGE / CONFIRMATION
Edge is a Catholic middle school youth ministry program. It provides a safe fun place for youth to find solid Catholic community, to get answers to their questions about faith, and, most importantly, to experience Jesus in a profound and personal way.
Discipleship starts at an early age. Join us as we help your children love Jesus and learn to follow him for the rest of their lives.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
Boys, girls, and entire families need to know that we only have one strong foundation – Jesus! Let’s don’t miss this opportunity to share the gospel this summer.